Tuesday, May 12, 2015

12 Common Lies Men Tell.

After I wrote the article on "10 Lies that women tell'', a friend of mine was like, ''Chi, why are women such pretenders?'' and I was like ''hmm..no comment''. Well, single ladies, here are some of those dangerous lies that he'll probably tell you, guess you've heard some of them a thousand times!

1)  I'm single (available & seriously searching if I might add); Most common lie told by single and married men. It's unfortunate that many single ladies fall for such men only for their hopes to be dashed by the knowledge of an existing woman somewhere.

2) You are the only one;  It's probably not the first time he's saying it to someone & you're probably not the only one, but many men say that to melt a lady's heart. In that way you can give him all of you.

3)  I Love you; One of the biggest lies!, Men will say it  just to get you, truth is that he doesn't have to tell you for you to know. True love shows itself in the way he treats you, talks to you, regards you and everything concerning you. If he says it out, he should only be confirming what your heart already knows.

4) You are the prettiest woman I've ever known; Don't get your head all swollen up, there are a billion beautiful women in the world and he's probably seen many of them

5) I'll be coming to meet your parents soon;  It's possible that the impression he just wants you to have here is ''I am his wife to be after-all, I might as well give him my everything ".

6) I'm not interested in your body; Oh please!  tell that to my foot! only about 5% of men who say it mean it. He's probably saying it to gain your trust & also take your mind off sex so you won't get too suspicious when he begins to implement his sex moves.

7) you are the best among my ex; don't be so naive! he could still tell that to the next girl after you.

8) She's my cousin;  €Oh really! and yet she calls him every time, visits his office regularly, sends him secret text messages etc. She might just be his cousin for real anyway, but if she's not, you yourself will feel it in your bones.

9) I'm sorry it'll never happen again;  You are lucky if you have a man that says it and means it. For some, it's just the right words to shut your nagging mouth up only until he does it again.

10) My Mama thinks or says.... When some men are done with a girl, the honey is exhausted, and  they feel they need a fresh girl or its time to settle with a "wife material". They come up with stories of  "Mama thinks we are not good for each other" crap or "mama thinks you are too old for me". A matured man should be able to speak for himself

11) I can Fix it;  He's just a man, he ain't God. Most men like to feel in charge of everything. He doesn't have a  job, his ex- is pregnant for him even though he claims its over between them, yet he's asking you to marry him and his messed up life that he will work everything out soon. Run girl!

12) I'm broke;  I'm not the type that believes a lady should depend on a guy for survival (wives inclusive). But one thing I hate is when a guy keeps resounding it to your ears "I'm broke", or "I have no money", even when you've never asked. Many men believe that every girl that comes around them is a gold digger, even men that have never smelled gold! They probably are trying to zero your mind towards their bank account and achievements. Many men hide their success. Girls, please get a life for yourself and save yourselves from such shallow minded men.


No comments:

Post a Comment