Tuesday, April 28, 2015

10 Common Lies that Ladies tell (to themselves and to men)


    Honesty and integrity are virtues that make the godly lady psychologically and emotionally irresistible. A woman who knows exactly what she wants, how and when she wants it, is like a beacon of light to a good man. Honesty doesn't necessarily mean giving away every single detail about you. It simply entails being sincere, not giving a false impression about you while also being able to maturely reserve whatever details you might consider private.



1.    Age;  you don’t have to tell, if you don’t want to. I understand from my own personal experiences that some men would rather view you through your age than through your brain and heart but reducing or increasing the figures is lying against your creator.

2.      I’m not really single;  If there’s no one in your life, accept it and face reality, admit it when you have to. It doesn't mean you’re rejected, God has a plan for every one. Don’t let some imaginary guy or some unserious man ruin your chances with a prospective suitor.


3.      We are just friends, I don’t really love him;  Define whatever you're doing with a man let it be clear to both of you whether he does the same or not. If he’s just a friend, let the boundary lines be clear. Don’t give husband privileges to boyfriend.  Don’t let him fool around with your emotions.

4.      I've never done it before;  Like I said, you mustn't reveal everything. However, when you have to, be honest and firm. Most girls have a past, we make mistakes and we take caution. Be bold enough to admit  "Yes I've done this before but this is my decision now.... "


5.      I’m fine with it;  You don’t like the way he calls you every 5 minutes, or the way he spends money or the way he talks to you, let him know the things you hate. Be polite.

6.      I am not angry;  Oh no, girl you have the right to be angry but don’t let it rule your lips or your brain. It simply means you are human and have your own opinions!


7.      wouldn't change a thing about you; well, let him know how you prefer he acts in certain situations or handles stuff generally.

8.      I’ll Change for you;  Yes, you can drop those habits and quit being self centered too. Love is all about sacrifices, but please, be yourself. Give him the opportunity to either accept or reject the real you. Ok,  let’s see, I love cooking, cleaning, scrubbing, arranging, but I hate laundry and ironing (though i do them). Doesn't make Chioma a bad or lazy woman, it just means we’ll be using the laundry machine and dry cleaners more often than my hands, period!

9.      Money isn't Important to me; A woman should marry for love, but lets face reality. Every woman has the minimum level of comfort she can subject herself to, even me! Please don’t look down on him because he’s not up to your standard, but it's only you who knows what you can make do with

10.  I can’t do without you;  No one is indispensable. If you realize you are incompatible, maybe character wise, genotype, etc. Be wise in your decision. Whatever you decide, be ready to live with it.

By Chioma Morah






No comments:

Post a Comment